Image

Buy A Baldy

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jason is a Baldy too!

Cami's cousin, Mandy married Jason, who now has joined the Baldy ranks! Thanks Jason!!! I took their photos from their blog (tay-tay-young.blogspot.com) along with the following description from Mandy:

Cami amazes me with how brave she's been through this whole thing. I'm so proud!!

Well this morning he woke up at 6:45 and said "Today is the Day"!! I was still kinda out of it, so I had no idea what he was talking about. All the sudden I hear the clippers going in the bathroom. I ran in to take some pictures and see if he was really going to do it. So I don't have a before shot, but there are some "in progress" and after shots for all to enjoy. I guess he's gotten some comments at school regarding his new haircut. He said people start out giving him a hard time but once he explained why he did it and that it's not just a haircut gone wrong, people feel kinda bad. So he's having a good time letting people feel bad for teasing him :)



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, very handome! It's a good thing all the men we're all married to are so good looking or I'd have caused a whole lot of ugliness to be unleashed upon the world! Great pics and narrative! Love you Youngs!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, you're awesome! And handsome, too. Thanks for being a bold baldy, too, and for making people more aware of just how far-reaching the effects of breast cancer are! I got on your family blog and you have two of the cutest little girls in the world, by the way--and that's saying something coming from the grandma who's an expert on cute! Love you guys and thanks again.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so Mandy and Jason--I loved looking at your site and you guys have super cute girls! It looks like you manage to stay pretty busy. I love that Jason wanted to be a part of this so badly. I just think you're great and even though we've never met we can be friends! (Well okay--we'd be friends anyway even if you hadn't gone bald because you're married to Mandy!) :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home