Image

Buy A Baldy

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Bold Baldy



So last night was Camdon's big night. We invited a couple of families over and had some baldy treats then shaved his head. Several of the kids wanted to help so we took a page from Chris' book and let everyone who wanted a swipe take one. Then I finished it up. Camdon did a huge part by himself so that was kind of fun. He really wanted to try out the grandpa look so I've included a picture of that too.



In his own words:

Hi, guys! To Cami, Chris and Craig, I think you baldies know how I'm feeling right now! I would say that the baldies are really boldies! Ha ha ha. This morning I woke up, and my head stuck to my pillow (I had some Nelsborn on because of the razor and Dad's hard razoring)! I was mowing the lawn and the wind kept hitting my awesome bald head! See you baldies/boldies later.

Love,
Camdon the boldy/baldy




Well, it looks like we only have a few more heads to shave. Looking forward to accounts from Dennis, Brian and Riley. Looking forward to some more bold baldy shots, guys.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camdon, you look great. I especially like the grandpa look. I'll be joining you in a couple of days. Don't you like the cool way your head feels. Also, if you are outside, you are the first one to know if it is raining, snowing, or just a bird flying overhead. Wear the look with pride you boldy, baldy.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cambo-it was fun to talk to you today! You're a good looking bald guy! Good job man! Doug was so inspired by you, he took the plunge today! We'll get pictures out pretty soon!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go, Cambo! I'm so glad you're a bold baldy and I'm proud to call you my nephew!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bold, Bald, and Beautiful! Good job, Camdon. I'm so proud of you! Looks like Grandpa and Riley are next! Has anybody besides me noticed what nice ears the men in our family have? I can't wait until Doug's and Brian's pictures are posted! I sure love you guys!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home