Image

Buy A Baldy

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brian's Behairing

Cori reports:
There were some interesting differences between shaving Camdon and shaving Brian. The most noticeable was how easy it was to use the razor on Brian's head. On Camdon's head we really had to apply pressure and Brian wound up doing it because it was kind of bothering me. But Brian's scalp is nice and slick, or maybe it's just that there was less hair to shave...:)

Brian was a great sport. We'd talked about just buzzing it since he has a course to teach next week, but Hannah wouldn't hear of it. She was ready for the razor! We did the whole package and I think he looks great. It was very nice to wake up next to a bold baldy this morning.

Brian's only commentary:
1. Shaving a permanently affixed toupee is trickier than one might think, especially when you get down to the webbing...(it was time for a new me anyway).
2. Sporting the Dallin H. Oaks look is just that, a look, I don't feel any smarter.
3. It would not be prudent to have a family reunion anytime soon for fear of being misidentified as an extremist group.
4. We guys just lost it on top, which is enough from a man's perspective. From a woman's perspective, Cami has is it great with the hair thing...no more shaving legs or armpits ehhh?







6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much the handsomest guy in the world.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much the handsomest guy in the world.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much the handsomest guy in the world.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I didn't meant to comment so many times. But I do think it many times a day!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cori, I guess it is good to have a fixation on your husband. Those are cool pictures. Brian, I like the pictures of you and Camdon. I took the plunge last night, so I understand Camdon's boldy/baldy comment. You guys look great.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Dad! I can't wait to see pictures!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home