Image

Buy A Baldy

Friday, May 26, 2006

Better Browsing While Supporting Buy A Baldy

A number of you out there are using Internet Explorer to view Buy A Baldy. If you are, you're really missing out on a great browsing experience. (Not only for this site but hundreds of thousands of other sites that don't render well on IE.)

In conjunction with Buy A Baldy, I've posted a button on the side of the page (the bottom of the page for all those IE users).

If you use this button to download the Firefox browser, Andrew will donate $1 to Buy A Baldy.

Get a better browsing experience, support Buy A Baldy.

You pretty much can't lose.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next you'll be promoting MACS!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Andrew Hahn said...

I'd totally give Macs away if I could get money for it!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait until a few more are added! Camdon and Brig, you make me proud to be your Grammy! I also appreciate how people outside the family are interested in ways they can help and the interest they've shown in Cami's welfare. Thanks to everyone who checks the blog to see how the fundraising efforts are going. Thanks to those who have contributed in any way, shape, or form--an encouraging word, a hug, a donation, a gift, and so many acts of kindness! From coast to coast there's this growing wave of goodness that is blessing our lives! It really is a wonderful world!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you all know, I'm just a technological babe in the woods, but I made the switch to foxfire this afternoon, with a lot of help from Doug, Caren, and Andy, and it sure made the blog look better. Now things are all in the order I think they should be in, so I'm glad I took the plunge. Thanks guys!
Also, I am so humbled and thrilled at the kindness and generosity that I've been able to witness. Cami if you ever wondered whether or not people care about you, there's no doubt now! Or is it just that they want to see some bald, shiny heads in a short while?! Either way, it's been great!
One more little note--if you're like me and want to comment but don't know your way around a blog very well, type in your message, then click "other" below, sign your name (or not, if you're shy) then click "publish". Fun, isn't it?

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home