Image

Buy A Baldy

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Helping Mother Nature along

Green Lake High School is holding a raffle in conjunction with Buy A Baldy. Here's the scoop from Coach Schofield:

During finals, some lucky student will get to finish what Mother Nature has already started.

A drawing will be held to see who gets to shave Coach Schofield’s head (the rest of the way).

Tickets are on sale now in the office at $5 each.

Enter as many times as you’d like to give yourself a better chance
at winning.

All proceeds will go to Coach’s sister to help offset medical costs as she undergoes treatment for breast cancer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you're going to take pictures! If you can get your hands on a video camera, that would be even better! Oh, how I wish I could be there!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! Me too! Shoot maybe I should bring my digital camera out just to get video and pictures!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think play by play pictures would be appropriate. And I had a funny thought--what if a girl wins and gets to shave Chris's head instead of one of his players!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home