Image

Buy A Baldy

Monday, May 22, 2006

Getting Baldies on Board

So far we have Chris, Craig, Camdon and Andrew on board to become Baldys. I haven't heard from anyone else. Either their profession or their love of their remaining hair has kept them from fully committing. (Come on guys - what's a few weeks of baldness?)

I'm glad to hear that Camdon is ready to go. Camdon is Cami's 9 year old nephew and my fellow lego/Age of Empires fan. Good job for joining the balding ranks, oh nephew of mine.

Anyone else ready to go Bald?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this whole idea! Maybe because I'm not going to be one of the baldies, but also because I love that Cami's siblings and siblings-in-law would be so generous and supportive! You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see the before and after pictures!
Mom/Joan

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you guys...

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doug and Cami,

Why keep this kind of good stuff to yourselves?!! I think a couple of non-bald Burley-ites would be willing to help

Dave Esplin.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it Dave! That would be awesome!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home